Special Rates, Availability & Bookings
Up to 50% off!
Rates per night
|No Nights||Thb - Full Price||Thb - Special Price||GBP - Full Price||GBP - Special Price|
Conditions – We are honest and aim to be as transparent as possible with no hidden costs or charges:
- After making a reservation you will receive an email with our bank details in THB, Euro and GBP. Please pay the amount due by bank transfer within 24 hrs in order to confirm. If no payment is received then the reservation will lapse.
- Payment – If booking is more than 2 months away then 20% is due now. If less than 2 months then 100% payment.
- Credit cards – We can provide this via Stripe from our sister company for a 3% surcharge (Stripe fee).
- Once paid the booking is non-cancellable for any reason.
- Dates can be changed up to 1 month before arrival for no charge. Extra days can be added at the same rates but not removed.
- Security deposit – cash of 10,000 Bt/£200/200 Euro is paid on check-in and returned on check-out less electricity used.
- Full clean and change of towels and sheets every 8 nights included.
- Daily maid service light clean and 80 kwh per day electricity available for extra 750bt/day.
- Min 3 night stay.
- Cleaning, linen and towel change – 2,300 Bt/stay.
- Standard rental agreement applies.
- Electricity is charged by the meter at 8bt/unit. Approx. cost per week for 4 adults is £40/45 euro/1700bt
Check Availability and Costs – Make a Reservation
Occupancy – The maximum is 8 adults/children + babies. There are 4 double bedrooms, one ensuite bathroom/shower/toilet, one family shower/toilet inside and another toilet and shower outside by the pool.
Quotes – Please fill in the dates below for the total cost and then click the Book Now button to open up the booking form below.
Pets welcome – Small dogs up to 10 kg and other small pets welcome. Sorry but larger dogs cannot be accommodated.
Please send an email to the address in the header. If we do not respond within 24 hours please send a text to the above number in case it has got stuck in spam.
Book Direct & Save
When you book via an on-line booking agent such as TripAdvisor, Booking.com or Airbnb they take up to 25% commission for themselves. They also “double dip” ie take it from both sides in charging additional fees to you as well as commissions to us which we think is wrong as it is greedy and not transparent. Regardless as to how they collect it these high charges still must come directly from our guests, ie you. Booking.com is the worst culprit at 25% which is why our prices are much higher on their platform.
By booking direct we can pass this saving onto you – compare our prices direct with those on the online booking sites. Our cancellation policy is better than with the online booking sites – see below. We also include the cleaning and linen/towel charge which is 60 euros on the online sites. If you are worried then please just read our reviews we are serious about our brand and business. We offer savings of almost 40% off the highest advertised prices. Alternatively feel free to pay full price on the booking sites listed below!
Security of Booking
Guests generally book with these sites rather than direct because of the fear of something going wrong. However their headline guarantees are paper thin and offer almost nothing over what you get from reviewers and credit card company or paypal purchase protection. Also their customer service often leaves a lot to be desired as most of them have appalling ratings on TrustPilot and other independent review sites. Look at the TrustPilot rating for Owners Direct for example where there are an incredible 900 bad reviews all 1 star which is the lowest possible. Even worse is Airbnb which gets a staggering 1750 review averaging 1.3 stars! Do you really want to waste 18% of your rental payment for that sort of service and security?
Far better to trust in us as we take our business and reputation seriously. Trust needs to be earned over time and we have established it in our brand – Baan Leelawadee Pattaya – and our existing reviews on this and many of the booking sites – see our reviews page on the menu above for our many great independent reviews. We provide you with as much information, pictures and videos as possible so you can judge for yourself the quality of our villa. We also sign a standard two-way Rental Agreement that clearly sets out the terms and legally protects guests in case of any problems or misunderstandings that might occur. Thankfully this is there as an insurance and has never been used, which is the way it should be, as we bend over backwards to provide great customer service and satisfaction.
View our listings and commissions charged that you, the customer, end up paying for:
Airbnb – commission 18%
Tripadvisor/flipkey/Housetrip – commission 20%
Booking.com – commission 21%
Homeaway/Owners Direct – commission 18%
No Hidden Extra Charges – Guaranteed!
All bookings made direct with us include all the following costs that many renters and booking sites add on as extras. The only thing you are responsible for is the electricity that you consume which depends on air-con use is charged by the meter at 8bt/kwh cost and is typically 40 euros/week. We also charge 50 euros/booking for clean towels, linen and cleaning as this is what it costs us and we want to provide a good quality experience. If your booking is over 8 days then we provide a free change of linen and clean for each week.
- No booking fees
- No water costs
- No cooking gas costs
- No high-speed fibre WiFi internet costs
- No pool cleaning costs (2 visits per week)
- No gardener costs
- No cable TV cost
- No weekly clean, change of towels or linen costs (if over 8 days)
- No welcome pack costs – Cold soft drinks in fridge, various sundries to get you started
- No retained security deposit (returned on checkout)
- No check in/check out fees – early and late checkout subject to availability
- No payment fees for debit card or bank transfer.
These are not included. We can arrange a local firm who know where our villa is and whom we trust as reliable over a number of years. We take no commission and costs are around £40 for a large Innova car and £50 for a minibus.
We recommend using a reputable firm at the airport. They are the same price or often cheaper than the local firms and can offer proper insurance which locals don’t have although they say that they do. Use SkyScanner to get a good rate. We always use Thai Rent-a-car as they give excellent service, good rates and are based in the airport arrivals with the car waiting just outside, no bus transfers to a pound and hanging around. The drive from the airport to the villa is very easy and motorway all the way until the last bit. You will need 60 baht cash for the tolls and best to pick up a Thai sim card with data at the airport so you can use google maps to guide you. NB: Don’t forget your credit card – like I did once – as they will not let you take the vehicle without leaving a deposit on a credit card.
Avoiding Holiday Villa Fraud & Scams
Beware that there are many scams and frauds going on around holiday rentals often with no chance to get your money back even if you pay by credit card or through a large online booking agency – just read the reviews for the details. HomeAway, VRBO and TripAdvisor do offer some protection against fraud with their protection guarantees but do read the small print if you wish to rely on those. They don’t fare well in much of the bad press though, see this article from the Guardian newspaper. A very useful anti-fraud guide which we comply with is given in the Telegraph.
If you are concerned or worried in any way about us then I am happy to provide proof of my id and UK address which will also be on the Rental Agreement and proof that the property belongs to me. You are also welcome to come and visit me in the UK anytime at my home address in Twyford, Berkshire or also to visit the villa in Pattaya if you happen to be there or a friend of yours is, to check it out and satisfy yourself that it is genuine. My property manager Hans Dekkers also has a villa on the same estate and manages many others.
To further protect yourself never pay any money for renting the Baan Leelawadee villa to anyone else apart from me personally Peter Lloyd, as I will never authorise anyone to do that.
If you are still worried and want to only book with a large booking site then please book with booking.com by clicking on this button. This saves us the commission and we can give you extras like free daily cleaning and electricity allowance.
To Book Now
All bookings are subject to availability and signing of our standard Rental Agreement on check-in. To make a booking:
- Please check the calendar below for availability and prices then click on book to make a reservation.
- Enter your personal details.
- Decide whether you want to take the daily cleaning and free electricity allowance for £15/day. Note this is a light clean and does not cover washing all your dishes and pans. The free electric allowance is 80kwh/day and anything over is charged at 8bt/kwh. As a guide this is normally sufficient for 4 adults but will depend on air conditioning and hot water use. 8 Adults will require another 40 kwh/day which will cost approximately £8/day more.
- We will immediately acknowledge by email your provisional booking, block the dates for you and send you payment details. This email will come from our parent company The Henley Fan Company Ltd which uses the highly secure corporate gmail server to avoid it going into your spam folder and also prevent it being intercepted by scammers.
- You then have 48 hours to pay the 20% deposit and send the payment confirmation to us (you need to make the full payment if check-in is less than 60 days away)..
- We will send a firm confirmation to you along with the Welcome Letter and Rental Agreement. The first page of the agreement needs to be completed and signed on check in.
- The 80% balance is due 60 days before arrival – we will send you an automatic reminder by email.
- Let us know of any desired date changes or additions that you want.
- If we do not receive the payment or confirmation proof within 48 hours your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
Payment Methods And Fees
We take a variety of methods of payment: bank transfer, credit or debit cards, Stripe or Paypal. Apart from bank transfer and debit card payment for Europeans all other methods incur fees not from us but the payment company which we unfortunately have to pass on. After making a booking we will double check availability and email you an acknowledgement along with you an invoice for payment. We will hold the booking for you for 48 hours to make the payment:
Bank transfer – Is the best in terms of fees and can be done into one of our local bank accounts in the following currencies: GBP, Euro, US Dollar, Australian dollar or Thai baht. Cheap international transfers with excellent exchanges rates and no or very low fees can also be done using Tranferwise or Azimo which take 2-3 days.
Paypal – We do take Paypal but since they charge us 3% this is added on as a fee.
Credit Card via Stripe – We also take Stripe who charge 3% which will be passed on. Stripe is good for card payment outside of Europe. We will send you a link with the amount to pay.
We Take Payment By Bitcoin
You can pay for your holiday with bitcoin or Ethereum. Contact us for an address if you would like to do this.
Terms & Rental Agreement
- Reservations will be held for 48 hours pending payment or sending proof of the a deposit of 20% of the total rental. Payment of the deposit indicates agreement with the terms and conditions of the standard Rental Agreement.
- The remaining 80% balance is due eight weeks before the rental period.
- A cash security deposit of 200 euros (or equivalent in another major currency) is also payable on check-in. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s or extra cleaning required during the rental period of the property or their contents. It will be returned on check-out less any deductions for breakages, damage and electricity use based on the meter reading charged by the meter at 8bt/kwh unit.
- If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
- No smoking inside the property. Any evidence of smoking inside will result in a 100 euro extra cleaning charge.
- No parties are allowed other than small groups (ie less than 16 people in total) for special occasions such as birthdays.
- No loud noise after 9pm – As the villa is on an exclusive residential estate.
- Pets can be accommodated for no extra charge provided they are not likely to disturb the neighbours. A pet addendum will be added to the Rental Agreement.
Cancellation – If you wish to cancel for any reason you can do so up to 60 days before your booked arrival date for no cost or fee apart from your 20% deposit which will be forfeited. You can cancel 30-59 days before for a 50% refund. If less than 30 days or no show then there will be no refund (regardless of reason) and any payments made will be forfeited.
Change of dates – You can change your booking dates and number of guests (up to the 8 max) at any time, subject to availability up to 4 weeks before at no cost or fee.
Insurance – It is recommend that you take out travel insurance to protect against a medical emergency, close family member death or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from travelling.