Save Up to 40% – Availability, Bookings & Offers
|Offer||Minimum Stay||Normal Price -Euro||Discount Price - Euro||Discount Price - GBP||Discount Price - Baht|
|Direct Booking - 40% Off!||7 Nights||200||126||114.5||5040|
|Direct Booking > 60 days in advance 20% Off!||3 Nights||220||140||127.3||5600|
|Direct Booking < 60 days in advance 30% Off!||3 Nights||200||127.2||115.6||5088|
Book Direct & Save
When you book via an on-line booking agent such as TripAdvisor, Booking.com or Airbnb they take up to 25% commission for themselves. They also “double dip” ie take it from both sides in charging additional fees to you as well as commissions to us which we think is wrong as it is greedy and not transparent. Regardless as to how they collect it these high charges still must come directly from our guests, ie you. Booking.com is the worst culprit at 25% which is why we don’t use them.
By booking direct we can pass this saving onto you – compare our prices direct with those on the online booking sites. Our cancellation policy is better than with the online booking sites – see below. We also include the cleaning and linen/towel charge which is 60 euros on the online sites. It is just as safe and you can pay by credit card or paypal if you prefer or are weary of paying direct to our bank. If you are worried then please just read our reviews we are serious about our brand and business. We offer 2 promo prices offering either 30% or 40% off which with the fee savings gives you a fantastic value price. Alternatively feel free to pay full price on the booking sites listed below!
Security of Booking
Guests generally book with these sites rather than direct because of the fear of something going wrong. However their headline guarantees are paper thin and offer almost nothing over what you get from reviewers and credit card company or paypal purchase protection. Also their customer service often leaves a lot to be desired as most of them have appalling ratings on TrustPilot and other independent review sites. Look at the Trust Pilot rating for Owners Direct for example where there are an incredible 900 bad reviews all 1 star which is the lowest possible. Even worse is Airbnb which gets a staggering 1750 review averaging 1.3 stars! Do you really want to waste 18% of your rental payment for that sort of service and security?
Far better to trust in us as we take our business and reputation seriously. Trust needs to be earned over time and we have established it in our brand – Baan Leelawadee Pattaya – and our existing reviews on this and many of the booking sites – see our reviews page on the menu above for our many great independent reviews. We provide you with as much information, pictures and videos as possible so you can judge for yourself the quality of our villa. We also sign a standard two-way Rental Agreement that clearly sets out the terms and legally protects guests in case of any problems or misunderstandings that might occur. Thankfully this is there as an insurance and has never been used, which is the way it should be, as we bend over backwards to provide great customer service and satisfaction.
View our listings and commissions charged that you, the customer, end up paying for:
Airbnb – commission 18%
Tripadvisor/flipkey/Housetrip – commission 20%
Homeaway/Owners Direct – commission 18%
No Hidden Extra Charges – Guaranteed!
All bookings made direct with us include all the following costs that many renters and booking sites add on as extras. The only thing you are responsible for is the electricity that you consume which depends on air-con use is charged by the meter at 8bt/kwh cost and is typically 25-30 euros/week. We also charge 50 euros for clean towels, linen and cleaning as this is what it costs us and we want to provide a good quality experience. If your booking is over 7 days then we provide a free change of linen and clean for each week.
- No booking fees
- No water costs
- No cooking gas costs
- No high-speed fiber WiFi internet costs
- No pool cleaning costs (2 visits per week)
- No gardiner costs
- No cable TV costs
- No Netflix subscriptions cost
- No weekly clean, change of towels or linen costs (if over 1 week)
- No welcome pack costs – beers and drinks in fridge, various sundries to get you started
- No retained security deposit (returned on checkout)
- No check in/check out fees – early and late checkout subject to availability
- No payment fees (for debit card or bank transfer)
These are not included. We recommend that you use a local taxi company Seapattyataxi who knows where our villa and who have an office in Suvarnabumi Airport and cost around 30 euros for a regular car and 40 for a minibus. Their site is www.Seapattayataxi.com and the owner’s name is Kib. When you leave the airport please ask the driver to call Hans on +66 87 127 2125 to confirm that you have left the airport. The prices are on their website but please mention Baan Leelawadee as the reference so they know where you are going.
We recommend using a reputable firm at the airport. They are the same price or often cheaper than the local firms and can offer proper insurance which locals don’t have although they say that they do. Use Skyscanner to get a good rate. We always use Thai Rent-a-car as they give excellent service, good rates and are based in the airport arrivals with the car waiting just outside, no bus transfers to a pound and hanging around. The drive from the airport to the villa is very easy and motorway all the way until the last bit. You will need 60 baht cash for the tolls and best to pick up a Thai sim card with data at the airport so you can use google maps to guide you.
Direct Booking – 30% off!
Book direct with us and get 30% off our online booking agent prices. Min stay is 7 nights, subject to availability please check below.
Last Minute Booking – 40% off!
If we have empty spaces to fill and you book for a stay in the next 8 weeks then we give you 40% off. Min stay 3 nights, subject to availability please check below.
Avoiding Holiday Villa Fraud & Scams
Beware that there are many scams and frauds going on around holiday rentals often with no chance to get your money back even if you pay by credit card or through a large online booking agency – just read the reviews for the details. Homeaway and Tripadvisor do offer some protection against fraud with their protection guarantees but do read the small print if you wish to rely on those. They don’t fare well in much of the bad press though, see this article from the Guardian newspaper. A very useful anti-fraud guide which we comply with is given in the Telegraph.
If you are concerned or worried in any way about us then I am happy to provide proof of my id and UK address which will also be on the Rental Agreement and proof that the property belongs to me with a copy of the Thai title deed, my UK bank account, my company registration no and docs if you wish to pay by credit card via my fan company which has a land line and has been trading over 18 years and speak to my staff, villa insurance policy and Whats App number of the Thai Estate manager who lives around the corner from the villa and who has met me many times. You are also welcome to come and visit me in the UK anytime at my home address in Twyford, Berkshire and also to visit the villa in Pattaya if you happen to be there or a friend of yours is, to check it out and satisfy yourself that it is genuine. My property manager Hans Dekers also has a villa on the same estate and manages 10 others. You can check him out online.
To further protect yourself never pay any money for renting Baan Leelawadee to anyone else apart from me Peter Lloyd as I will never authorise anyone to do that.
To Book Now
All bookings are subject to availability and signing of our standard Rental Agreement. To make a booking:
- Please check the calendar below for availability and your discounted prices then click on book to make a reservation.
- We will acknowledge your provisional booking, hold the dates for you and send you payment details.
- You then have 48 hours to confirm.
- You do this by making the payment and sending confirmation if it is not an instant method.
- You also need to download a copy of the standard rental agreement, fill in the yellow parts, sign it and scan it and email it to us.
- We will sign it and send it back to you at which time the booking is confirmed and guaranteed.
- If we do not receive the payment (or confirmation that is in transit) and the signed Rental Agreement within 48 hours the reservation will be cancelled.
Payment Methods And Fees
We take bank transfer, credit or debit cards or paypal. Apart from bank transfer all methods incur fees not from us but the payment company which we unfortunately have to pass on. After making a booking we will double check availability and email you an acknowledgement along with you an invoice for payment. We will hold the booking for you for 48 hours to make the payment:
Bank transfer is the best in terms of fees and can be done to a UK or Thai bank account. Cheap international transfers with excellent exchanges rates and no or very low fees can be done using Tranferwise or Azimo which take 2-3 days. We take Paypal but they charge us 3% which we must pass on to you.
We can also take credit or debit card payment via our sister company’s facility since we only have one property and it is not worth setting up for the occasional renter as we have to incur all the bank fees. Charges: AMEX/Diners are plus 5%, all others are plus 2%, debit cards are free. Card payment is by secure internet payment using Sagepay the UK’s largest payment gateway or we can take payment over the phone if you prefer. You will get a legal invoice from the sister company which has been in business over 16 years.
Terms & Rental Agreement
- Reservations will be held for 48 hours pending payment of the a deposit of 10% of the total rental. Payment of the deposit indicates agreement with the terms and conditions of the standard Rental Agreement.
- The Rental Agreement (Baan_leelawadee_rental_agreement ) needs to be downloaded, completed in the yellow bits, signed, scanned and emailed back within 48 hours. We will then sign and return it to you thus confirming everything.
- The remaining 90% balance is due eight weeks before the rental period.
- A cash security deposit of 200 euros (or equivalent in another major currency) is also payable on check-in. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s or extra cleaning required during the rental period of the property or their contents. It will be returned on check-out less any deductions for breakages, damage and electricity use based on the meter reading charged by the meter at 8bt/kwh unit.
- If booking within 2 months of the rental date, the entire contract price needs to be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
- If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
- No smoking inside the property. Any evidence of smoking inside will result in a 5,000 baht extra cleaning charge.
Cancellation – If you wish to cancel for any reason you can do so up to 60 days before your booked arrival date for no cost or fee. We will retain the 10% deposit until we have resold the slot and if we are not able to that will be forfeited. You can cancel 30-59 days before for a 50% refund. If less than 30 days then there will be no refund (regardless of reason) and any payment made will be forfeited.
Change of dates – You can change your booking dates and number of guests at any time, subject to availability up to 6 weeks before at no cost or fee.
It is recommend that clients take out travel insurance to protect against a medical emergency, close family member death or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from travelling.