Save Up to 40% – Availability, Bookings & Offers
|Offer||Minimum Stay||Normal Price -Euro||Discount Price - Euro||Discount Price - GBP||Discount Price - Baht|
|Direct Booking - 40% Off!||7 Nights||200||126||114.5||5040|
|Direct Booking > 60 days in advance 20% Off!||3 Nights||220||140||127.3||5600|
|Direct Booking < 60 days in advance 30% Off!||3 Nights||200||127.2||115.6||5088|
Book Direct & Save
When you book via an on-line booking agent such as TripAdvisor, Booking.com or Airbnb they take up to 25% commission for themselves. They also “double dip” ie take it from both sides in charging additional fees to you as well as commissions to us which we think is wrong as it is greedy and not transparent. Regardless as to how they collect it these high charges still must come directly from our guests, ie you. Booking.com is the worst culprit at 25% which is why we don’t use them.
By booking direct we can pass this saving onto you – compare our prices direct with those on the online booking sites. Our cancellation policy is better than with the online booking sites – see below. We also include the cleaning and linen/towel charge which is 60 euros on the online sites. It is just as safe and you can pay by credit card or paypal if you prefer or are weary of paying direct to our bank. If you are worried then please just read our reviews we are serious about our brand and business. We offer 2 promo prices offering either 30% or 40% off which with the fee savings gives you a fantastic value price. Alternatively feel free to pay full price on the booking sites listed below!
Security of Booking
Guests generally book with these sites rather than direct because of the fear of something going wrong. However their headline guarantees are paper thin and offer almost nothing over what you get from reviewers and credit card company or paypal purchase protection. Also their customer service often leaves a lot to be desired as most of them have appalling ratings on TrustPilot and other independent review sites. Look at the Trust Pilot rating for Owners Direct for example where there are an incredible 900 bad reviews all 1 star which is the lowest possible. Even worse is Airbnb which gets a staggering 1750 review averaging 1.3 stars! Do you really want to waste 18% of your rental payment for that sort of service and security?
Far better to trust in us as we take our business and reputation seriously. Trust needs to be earned over time and we have established it in our brand – Baan Leelawadee Pattaya – and our existing reviews on this and many of the booking sites – see our reviews page on the menu above for our many great independent reviews. We provide you with as much information, pictures and videos as possible so you can judge for yourself the quality of our villa. We also sign a standard two-way Rental Agreement that clearly sets out the terms and legally protects guests in case of any problems or misunderstandings that might occur. Thankfully this is there as an insurance and has never been used, which is the way it should be, as we bend over backwards to provide great customer service and satisfaction.
View our listings and commissions charged that you, the customer, end up paying for:
Airbnb – commission 18%
Tripadvisor/flipkey/Housetrip – commission 20%
Homeaway/Owners Direct – commission 18%
No Hidden Extra Charges – Guaranteed!
All bookings made direct with us include all the following costs that many renters and booking sites add on as extras. The only thing you are responsible for is the electricity that you consume which depends on air-con use is charged by the meter at 8bt/kwh cost and is typically 25-30 euros/week. If your booking is less than 7 days then we charge 50 euros for clean towels, linen and cleaning as this is what it costs us and we want to provide a good quality experience.
- No booking fees
- No water costs
- No cooking gas costs
- No high-speed fiber WiFi internet costs
- No cleaning costs (if over 1 week)
- No cable TV costs
- No towel or linen costs (if over 1 week)
- No welcome pack costs
- No retained security deposit (returned on checkout)
- No check in/check out fees – early and late checkout subject to availability
- No payment fees (for debit card or bank transfer)
Direct Booking – 30% off!
Book direct with us and get 30% off our online booking agent prices. Min stay is 7 nights, subject to availability please check below.
Last Minute Booking – 40% off!
If we have empty spaces to fill and you book for a stay in the next 8 weeks then we give you 40% off. Min stay 3 nights, subject to availability please check below.
To Book Now
All bookings are subject to availability and signing of our standard Rental Agreement. To make a booking:
- Please check the calendar below for availability and your discounted prices then click on book to make a reservation.
- We will acknowledge your provisional booking, hold the dates for you and send you payment details.
- You then have 48 hours to confirm.
- You do this by making the payment and sending confirmation if it is not an instant method.
- You also need to download a copy of the standard rental agreement, fill in the yellow parts, sign it and scan it and email it to us.
- We will sign it and send it back to you at which time the booking is confirmed and guaranteed.
- If we do not receive the payment (or confirmation that is in transit) and the signed Rental Agreement within 48 hours the reservation will be cancelled.
Payment Methods And Fees
We take bank transfer, credit or debit cards or paypal. Apart from bank transfer all methods incur fees not from us but the payment company which we unfortunately have to pass on. After making a booking we will double check availability and email you an acknowledgement along with you an invoice for payment. We will hold the booking for you for 48 hours to make the payment:
Bank transfer is the best in terms of fees and can be done to a UK or Thai bank account. Cheap international transfers with excellent exchanges rates and no or very low fees can be done using Tranferwise or Azimo which take 2-3 days. We take Paypal but they charge us 3% which we must pass on to you.
We can also take credit or debit card payment via our sister company’s facility since we only have one property and it is not worth setting up for the occasional renter as we have to incur all the bank fees. Charges: AMEX/Diners are plus 5%, all others are plus 2%, debit cards are free. Card payment is by secure internet payment using Sagepay the UK’s largest payment gateway or we can take payment over the phone if you prefer. You will get a legal invoice from the sister company which has been in business over 16 years.
Terms & Rental Agreement
- Reservations will be held for 48 hours pending payment of the a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total rental. Payment of the deposit indicates agreement with the terms and conditions of the standard Rental Agreement.
- The Rental Agreement (Baan_leelawadee_rental_agreement ) needs to be downloaded, completed, signed, scanned and emailed back within 48 hours. We will then sign and return it to you thus confirming everything.
- The remaining balance is due eight weeks before the rental period.
- A cash security deposit of 200 euros (or equivalent in another major currency) is also payable on check-in. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s or extra cleaning required during the rental period of the property or their contents. It will be returned on check-out less any deductions for breakages, damage and electricity use based on the meter reading charged by the meter at 8bt/kwh unit.
- If booking within eight weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price needs to be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
- If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
- No smoking inside the property. Any evidence of smoking inside will result in a 5,000 baht extra cleaning charge.
If you wish to cancel you can do so up to 60 days before your booked arrival date with no penalty for a full refund. After that you can cancel 30 days before for a 50% refund. If less than one month then no refund and any payment made will be forfeited.
It is recommend that clients take out travel insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.